Same day dispatch is not guaranteed although the majority of orders received by 1pm UK time are dispatched that day (Monday to Friday, excludes public holidays). Some product lines can take longer with their lead time specified in the particular product page. Where we do not have sufficient stock to send an order complete but new stocks are expected within a few days, we may hold the order until it can be sent complete. This is especially important for international deliveries to avoid the risk of the customer being charged a second time for import duties and taxes for a back order.
Please note parcels lost or damaged in transit are where applicable covered up to a maximum value of the goods purchased. If Royal Mail / International post option is chosen, we are not able to track a missing parcel and will have to wait 15 working days (25 working days for Airmail) before it can be considered lost in the post. We recommend using Royal Mail Special Delivery, UK Carrier or International Carrier services for large and / or high value goods which also offers the advantage of consignment tracking and quicker delivery.
Shipping to UK Destinations
Flat rates across most of the UK for Royal mail postal services from £2.95 incl VAT. Suitable for non-urgent order values below £75 incl VAT. Royal Mail Special Delivery option from £8.34 incl VAT ideal for lightweight high value orders.
Carrier is also flat rate from £8.34 incl VAT up to 10kg except for the following 'remote areas' where an additional cost applies:
- AB31, AB33, AB34, AB35, AB36, AB37, AB38, AB44, AB45, AB53, AB54, AB55, AB56
- DG3, DG4, DG6, DG7, DG8, DG9
- FK17, FK18, FK19, FK20, FK21
- G63, G63
- IV13, IV21, IV22, IV23, IV24, IV25, IV26, IV27, IV28, IV40, IV41, IV42, IV43, IV44, IV45, IV46, IV47, IV48, IV49, IV51, IV52, IV53, IV54, IV55, IV56, IV63
- KA27, KA28, KW1, KW2, KW3, KW5, KW6, KW7, KW8, KW9, KW10, KW11, KW12, KW13, KW14, KW15, KW16, KW17
- PA20, PA21, PA22, PA23, PA24, PA25, PA26, PA27, PA28, PA29, PA30, PA31, PA32, PA33, PA34, PA35, PA36, PA37, PA38, PA39, PA40, PA41, PA42, PA43, PA44, PA45, PA46, PA47, PA48, PA49, PA6, PA7
- PH17, PH18, PH19, PH20, PH21, PH22, PH23, PH24, PH25, PH26, PH30, PH31, PH32, PH33, PH34, PH35, PH36, PH37, PH38, PH39, PH40, PH41, PH42, PH43, PH44, PH49, PH50
- ZE1, ZE2
We are unable to ship certain products by Royal Mail due to size or being resticted in which case the only shipping option available at the checkout will be carrier.
Shipping to International Destinations & EU IOSS
EU Customers - As a registered IOSS company under EU rules, orders with a value of under £125 (€150) excluding shipping will have VAT added at the checkout. We understand that this will avoid any additional charges or delays during customs import into the EU. Orders over £125 (€150) or for business customers, VAT added at the checkout will be refunded prior to dispatch. Under EU Rules, it will be collected by the shipping company at the point of entry into the EU. To avoid VAT being added, business customers can contact us to have their user account upgraded to VAT exempt. We are working to improve our website to fully address the implementation of IOSS.
Shipping is split into zones for the purposes of calculating shipping costs, these are:
- Zone 1: Belgium, Ireland, Luxembourg, Netherlands
- Zone 2: France, Germany, Guernsey, Jersey
- Zone 3: Austria, Denmark, Finland, Italy, Portugal, Spain, Sweden
- Zone 4: Andora, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Rep, Estonia, Greece, Hungary, Latvia, Lithuania, Malta, Poland, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia
- Zone 5: Gibralter, Liechtenstein, Norway, Switzerland
- Zone 6: USA
- Zone 7: Belarus, Canada, Ukraine, Mexico
- Zone 8: Hong Kong, China, Japan, New Zealand, Singapore, India, South Africa
- Zone 10: Brazil, Falkland Islands, Uruguay
- Zone 11: Australia
Shipping methods available for each zone are Airmail, Airmail Tracking & express International Carrier.
We are unable to ship certain products by Air Mail due to size or being resticted in which case the only shipping option available at the checkout will be Carrier.
Airmail rates start from £5.95, Airmail Tracking from £10.95, International Carrier from £19.95 depending on weight and location. The cost is calculated at the checkout.
Shipping Zones are typical for mainland deliveries only (excludes territories and remote locations where the cost will be higher than quoted at the checkout). Please contact us for a revised shipping cost should you require delivery to a remote area as defined by DHL here.